327 Queen St. East, between Parliament and Berkley streets, Toronto, Ontario, CANADA. 416.778.6608. email: info@ethel20thcenturyliving.com
Hours: Mondays by appointment, Tue - Thurs: 12pm - 6pm, Friday: 2pm - 7pm, Sat: 12 - 6, Sun: 12pm - 5pm

10.17.2010

Atomic Playhouse still for sale

Our fabulous house is still for sale, with a new lower price.

http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=10046672&PidKey=336985259

If you know anyone who's looking for a Don Draper worthy house in the 'burbs, please pass this on!

UPDATE: Our house has sold and since we're moving into a smaller space, some of our fabulous personal collections will be coming into the store!

3 comments:

  1. Its a great place.
    If you were selling in 2 years, id be all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin,
    We're dropping the price again next week if you're still interested. We need to get it sold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was ready to jump into the market now, but I have a debt I need to get rid of, and then a downpayment I need to build up. Your house is amazing though, and Ive added Midland Park to my house search profile.

    ReplyDelete